What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Request... (5-4)

I have been bloging a lot lately. Feel free to check the agrivisory blog to see how the news around us makes me angry. We have some new visitors in here so make sure to welcome them in! I am going to be posting quite a few items today since I didn't get to them yesterday because of the agrivisory blog. I have started a new blog as well!

Now on with the request... I have purchased a new game for my Playstation 2. I paid the usual fifty dollars to get the game but it came up a little flat... I enjoy the game but it seems to be missing something. So if I trade the game in now I will have enough money to get the game I want with some left over from this transaction. The problem is that I can't find the game!

The game is called "Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness" if any of you can look for the game online or see the game in stores like Best Buy, Circut City, or GameStop, let me know. I will gladly reimburse you. I am in need of a new challenge.

Best to all, -John Ott

To access the "Agrivisory Blog" use the link below...
http://nwagrivisory.blogspot.com/

To access the "Xtreme Challenge Live Blog" use the link below...
http://exc.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home