What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I Didn't Learn The New Game... (4-16)

So when David and I went to Great Lakes Crossing today we brought a friend. However, it didn't matter how nice she was.... because we couldn't get into Games Workshop if we signed up two years in advance. It was quite overrun by the Star Trek and The Lord Of The Rings fans. Even though we had a good time, I would have wanted to learn how to play. I told David to bring the game for all of you to view. So be prepared to see painting and construction at its best. As I enjoy the rest of my day I know that all of you will as well. The weather is beautiful, so enjoy it. I will also sleep good tonight because I am very tired. I know that falling down the stairs isn't good for you, but it was a good day nonetheless.

Does anyone have any pointers to get girls out of their shells?

John:

The little I know about women suggests asking them about themselves and then "listen like your life" depended on it. Then respond accordingly with THEIR interests in mind. Of course this goes along with the understanding that I know absolutely nothing about women, this, after soom 58 years of serious investigation.

Good luck! (;<)

Jim


Best to all, -John Ott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home