What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

BIG JIM ROSS! (4-16)

My friend, It seems that my previous post and efforts were not taken lightly. I have been awarded the "Al Dittrich Waterford Foundation Scholarship." I will continue to make my efforts toward Waterford and the Global society as a whole, a positive one. I believe that everyone in the school district realizes my passion for bringing controversial news to attention. I know, that all of you know, my efforts aren't directed to bring others down. Like it or not, this information needs to be addressed and executed in a positive and informative matter. I appreciate all of the collective effort to make this happen. You know who you are...

Best to all, -John Ott

JOHN:

CONGRATULATIONS! You are a "force" to be reckoned with and others have and will continue to recogzine this immutable fact. March on young man the future is yours to shape and we are but the putty for your minds-work.

Much continued SUCCESS!

Jim

P.S. For everyone else..........READ, HEED<, >LEAD, or BLEED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home