What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Shocking Information! (3-2)

This will become quite useful to what I hope can become a success story. Anyway, this goes to any of the regulars out there. Do you visit this blog and wonder what goes on at and beyond the Observatory? Well I am happy to announce that a new effort is expanding into some massive partnership that will take a bit of my time at the Observatory away from me. After the field trip we conducted here with the Waterford Kettering Schools I noticed the select few that were interested in coming to the Observatory on Sundays. These promising children also thought it would be wise to help conduct the effort into the SOL Summer Camp 2005. I can't think of a better experience for those children! Not only do they get to interact with the various projects being conducted here, they also have the opportunity to experience the "melting pot" of culture that is enriched from this effort!

I hope all of you know by now that the Observatory is looking to V-Tel in HD. I was hoping to be able to get these kids involved in what I hope will be an interactive extravaganza. I was thinking a broadcast would be a great idea to get the word out on this camp. If all of you need more information on this HD, and broadcast arts, feel free to visit the site. I will drop a couple of links at the end of the post.

In order to keep the kids from the field trip involved I set up a new blog site dedicated to them. It is called "Team Innovators." (Possibly a blog will be made as a follow-up for Mott as well.) I will send invites for all of you when the progress is made. I made it clear for the kids to provide some insight... Otherwise no progress will be invoked. The trip wasn't about me it was about the "customers."

For the "Digital OBS HDTV" use the link below...
http://digitalobs.blogspot.com/

For the "Team Innovators" use the link below...
http://teaminnovators.blogspot.com/

Best to all, -John Ott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home