What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Hey (2-20)

Good to see that I have the chance to finally contribute to this blog! I am sorry about the lack of updates on this and the Observatory (Quest For Finding Yourself) Blog. I have been on vacation and just got back today. If I haven't already sent the invites to the blog mentioned above I will take care of it tomorrow! (2-21)

Best to all, -John Ott
P.S. I have been trying to get in touch with the teachers at Waterford Kettering to promote the idea of a Crime Scene Investigation at OTC. So far I haven't had any luck but I'm still working on it! If any members of the group need updates on meetings that have occured please check the Agrivisory Blog.

Here is the link to the Agrivisory blog...
http://nwagrivisory.blogspot.com/ (We need members that can make a difference!) The power to make a change is located at your fingertips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home