What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Field Trip Plans (2-8)

I'd be glad to go over some information with you! 2-25 at 9:00 am is good time, but I am hoping that I can ride the bus. I hope to be covering various topics to keep the kids interested.

So far what I am thinking is...
*Brief introduction about the Observatory.
*Tour of two of the towers, (so we can get more time for other activities.)
*Demonstration of design programs, sundials, (illustrations of planets, and orbits.)
*Demonstration of the Video Conferencing Equipment, (dial out and quite possibly interact with people at the Detroit Science Center.)

When I say the word demonstration I mean that everyone will be involved! I would like to take individual pictures of the kids, and I'm sure the group will want one as well. I'm going to need some feedback from everyone on my ideas. These ideas need to be critiqued by Jim R. And yourself. This will be an experience unlike any other!

Best to all, -John Ott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home