What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Events Of Tues. (2-22)

I have found yet another reason to purchase an IPod! If I am not able to get this tool then I will use the old fashioned microphone armed with a little bit of wit. I will provide the link for this outstanding news at the end of this post.

Jim R. keeps on amazing me with his quick intellect and sense of style. In this discussion of my vacation he pinpointed specific ideas in my life which I thought he wasn't sure of! I found it quite amazing, when I feel like I am having a bad day he turns it around. To be honest, today was not a particularly great day. I know I am overexaggerating but that was a big help.

I also acknowledged the agenda that was set for the field trip on Friday. Proper information and agendas will be given out for the administrators to review prior to the trip.
(This will be a separate post.)

To the "iPods Offer Radio With No Rules" article use the link below... http://www.detnews.com/2005/technology/0502/20/A01-94850.htm

To the "Podcasts Are Here"article use the link below...

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/19/technology/19podcasting.html?ei=5070&en=5428304c6fb7b62f&ex=1109480400&adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1109181231-qJZ6yqCVZXFDPEGPxx+aTg

Best to all, -John Ott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home