What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Monday, February 07, 2005

Hey Paul... (2-7)

I think we need to find some time to see what that software is about! I am definitely interested in finding new ways to communicate with others! This a great idea for anyone... When it comes to professionalism this could raise some eyebrows! I am free M-F between 11:30 am till 2:10 pm. If you could stop by this week that would be cool! In consideration, we have to look at Jim's schedule because he wasn't at the Observatory today. I want to give him this card but I haven't been able to yet.

I have a headset that could be used as a "microphone test." I am not sure how many USB ports we have available but it is worth a shot, and I don't think I want to swear at you... "yet." I also would like to hear more about the Bluetooth software. It seems that this functionality is becoming quite popular and I'm mystified by how it works! I'm ready to tackle these unknown issues and become the "blog master."

Best to all, -John Ott



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home