What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Monday, February 07, 2005

Some stuff...

John!

I have a voice recorder similar to Jim's that, with the companion software, allows for you to create WAV files that are easily mailed as attachments. I have not yet tried to attach to a BLOG, but I guess that it's a possibility. The voice recorder attaches via USB to any on-line and away you go...let me know if you think that we might fool around with it. Perhaps the proogram would allow recording with a microphone...then you could swear at me with a passionate inflection in your voice.

I also have a Bluetooth USB attachment for my computer that I have yet to install. It's entire purpose is to alllow my cell-phone to communicate with my computer so that I can manage some accounts while "on the road". We could try to make that work too.

Let me know when you have some time and I'll bring the stuff to the Obs.

Your pen pal,

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home