What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Something That Has Been On My Mind (5-11)

I had one of those eureka moments today. This lead me to bring something on the table that I felt is worth sharing. All of you may not agree with what I have to say, but I can't keep this in.
(By the way an * means transition.)
I don't understand what is going on with politics and general mind sets of these politicians. However, having said that, I know that the name of the game is to win votes and get money. Why does it have to be this way? If people complain about the government they receive then they should do something about it. If people choose not to do anything then they should stop complaining about it.

Independents never win against Republican and Democratic parties because of the money and power that the Independents lack. Every single aspect of the way government is run is corrupt. The founding fathers would be ashamed to know that everything runs on this political spectrum of greed. I'm getting rid of the incapable"Compromise" and "Watch-Dog" functions in government.

The "Watch-Dog" function is used in government to expose scandal, investigation, and interrogation, in a presidency. Here are some examples of the function...

President Party In His Office Crime Committed
Nixon (Republican) Democrat "Watergate"
Regan (Republican) Democrat "Money Laundering"
Clinton (Democrat) Republican "Womanizing"

The party in office do what they can to criticize the President and expose the wrongdoing.
******************************************************************************
The "Compromise" function is supposed to do exactly that.
1. The "Compromise" is in place to make government run. The sides compromise what they feel is important to America and talk everything out. (Here is where the problems start...)
2. Both parties consisting of Republicans and Democrats are "bipartisan" they agree on both sides of the fence. (The decline of understanding is starting to occur.)
3. This slows down government, even worse it could stop the process of work altogether.
(A good example of this is a fllibuster.)

Voters don't want to vote for a person that has made corruption and scandal part of their repertoire. So politicians try to stop the apathy by crossing over and implementing a "swing vote." Politicians say the same stupid phrases all the time just to gain the collectives vote. While the politician is wondering why they didn't get all the votes they could have, the well-informed will sit back and laugh. No person wants a government that promotes empty promises.
*******************************************************************************

I feel that even though people should act when called upon they don't choose to do so. Stop "going with the flow." Thomas Friedman suggests that all of collective America is racing toward the waterfall and sinking fast. Do any of you care? Please tell me that I am not the only one who feels this way!

I have seen those that are currently running the country contain no knowledge of how to run it. (Unless it is in the ground. Along with the people who choose not to hear the wake-up call.) This leads me to believe that if I am an eighteen year old United States Citizen, I should run, and win to be president. As I am currently writing this exponent of feelings, I am expressing more sense then the entire Bush Administration. If I can fight in a war with no plan and cause to begin or succeed, I should be able to be president!

A strong military is a good appointment to success when used the right way. If the Bush Administration didn't engage in foreign affairs that sparked war, and concentrated on building relations, then the U.S. would have no war, and they also would improve the chance to have allies. That is a key component to success! No man can take on the world all by himself! In fact President Bush wouldn't be where he was today with out some allies of his own... Bush Senior and his Brother Jeb Bush.

If there was a way to get rid of this current debacle, I would gladly make following revisions... I would hire those who could think for themselves and maintained an uncorrupted mind. I would hire the flatteners of the world from Wal-Mart and UPS to take care of the business and shipping needs. I would also work the nine to five shift in order to listen to the PEOPLE! My CIA would slap me if I got out of line. With all of this considered the most important aspect to success is to talk problems through and solve them. That is why the Senate, Congress, and Supreme Court, would have new members in them. We would follow all the current rules in place for these Executive, Judicial, and Legislative, processes. These members would be chosen by the president, (ME) and my associates. Anyone that had the cohunes the read this would know the future is in safe hands. If not, then any revisions that needed to take place would be announced by the PEOPLE!

Thank all of you for letting me speak my peace, of course this information is rather general because if I went into detail I would become a hermit.

Best to all, -John Ott
P.S. As always let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home