What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Monday, May 16, 2005

Notable Mentions (5-16)

I know that this may seem hard to believe, but there are a few new opportunities to explore for both myself and my colleagues. I have filled out another slip to give myself a shot at another scholarship. As this group is aware, it is important to sign on anything that could give a shot at success. (Taking risks is an important part of achieving goals.)

I turned in my application to attend the OCC (Highland Lakes) campus, in order to go in September. I am going to get my general studies out of the way so I can transfer to EMU, or
U of M.

In order to get my driver's license I will be unfortunately missing some time at the Observatory.
This means that that anyone that wants to be safe has to spend their summer off of Michigan roads. I am sure that all of the effort that is taken to get my license will be worth it.
(In order to get this I had to go through much more then the ordinary procedure.)

On 5-19 I will partake in a board meeting that is related to the "Al Ditrich Scholarship" from the Waterford Foundation. I wasn't told of the agenda of this meeting but I hope it is speech related. If I could talk about the correct initiative of "Wireless Oakland," then I might be able to light a fire under the council. A misguided path is highly dangerous considering that Oakland County is supposed to be the pilot of what could be a breakthrough initiative. I would be upset if so many people were working for this plan only to have others check their email. (My plan to talk this out could be good because one of the members of the previous meeting lives right by the Observatory. He also has talked with Robert McMath's Son, this means that further development with students and summer camp ideas could be expressed.

I want to congratulate a friend of mine that made the newspaper. (I will be providing the link at the end of the post.) She received she received honors for outstanding work ethic, despite the obstacles she had to overcome. You will go far in your life, continue the fight toward the better America. ( Hugs, and my blessings go out to you.)

Mrs. Harness, I would be glad to take up your offer to come to the Choir Banquet. ( I just need the date and time again, along with three tickets to purchase.) I am also sorry that I had to give up chamber to come to the Observatory. Tenth grade has carried a long history of memories with this class. My apology also goes out to my friends, as well those who didn't get the chance to have me as a boyfriend. I miss all of you! I also hope that I could get the chance to do a yearbook exchange. I want to leave a departing message to those that I care for.
(Much continued success!)

For those who are aware, I wasn't part of the police raid at school. Due to outstanding hustle, the officers eliminated such instances that may have foreshadowed gruesome circumstances.

Best to all, -John Ott
P.S. Any necessary action that is needed to point out a future "bright light" will be taken.
(Given that I am still breathing!)

To access the article of the "Best and Brightest" use the link below...
http://www.detnews.com/2005/schools/bestandbrightest/1auto-177196.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home