What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Favor To Ask.... (3-17)

Since my birthday is coming soon I was thinking of doing something constructive. After all of these papers and tests are finished I would like to go back and contribute more of my time to reading. I ask all of you to please list for me any books that you recommend for me to take a look at. Please post like this example below.

EXAMPLE ("Put Creative Title Here") ...don't just say Joe's book list.

Books Type
"Catcher In The Rye" Funny, and talks in stream of consciousness.
"Sum Of All Fears" War, and science fiction.
List by: Joe Smith

I will take any recommendations into consideration as long as it isn't a romance novel.
Thanks for your efforts!

Best to all, -John Ott
P.S. I tried to space this out to be easier to read but it doesn't seem like I can keep it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home