What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Splitting Into A Third Party? (3-17)

I can only guess that the previous non updated blogs need some other methods to start to bubble... I am going to take Dan's advice and start up a list serve. This should be done in a couple of weeks.... only because I have some major papers and seminars to do in the next couple of weeks.

For the seminars, I have to talk about the "conscription of troops!" I can only imagine what the teachers will feel when I practically show them that a student such as myself knows what is really going on in the world. No matter what is hidden from me.

Anyway, I can only hope that all of you bare with me for a couple of weeks... I am working hard. Let's hope that this presentation falls through tomorrow. I'm definitely looking forward to this! If it doesn't I'll be sure to hear it in a couple of hours!

Best to all, -John Ott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home