What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'll Take On GTM For You! Events From 3-4 Through 3-6 (3-7)

For those of us that need a daily source of truth I provided a somewhat lengthy response to how the GTM went down. I have to say that I am very ashamed that Kettering didn't take part in this effort to get in touch with technology around the global society. Well I guess throughout my extra efforts I can say that I am the only one out of just Kettering that got involved with the program. David O. is technically from Kettering and deserves the recognition as well, but he is involved with OTC the majority of the time. Through OTC he was able to give a topnotch presentation as well. Look to John O. and David O. to pave the way for the future of Kettering. This wouldn't have been possible without David O. and Jim R. I think I am going to take black marker on the GTM shirt and put my name and Kettering on it. Then I will also throw in an arrow to place Kettering on the world map.

If I have to be the sole voice for Kettering then so be it. I just didn't think they enjoyed getting out played by their rivals Mott and Clarkston High School.

It would be beneficial to all of you to check out the comment on the Communication Focus Group.

Best to all, -John Ott
To access the Communication Focus Group paste the link in the browser...
http://comfg.blogspot.com/

Then go to the GTM Rundown post and click comments, and then click post a comment! ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home