What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Events Of Tues. 2-1

Hey, Jim R., John I., and Paul, how are things going for you guys? I say this because I just can't seem to recover from yesterday and those crazy credentials! Paul knows I was joking about yesterday and I absolutely agree that 1% of would be an ultimate goal. Paul was doing me a big favor because I was able to see life from a new perspective. Life can't always be about diamond rings and a nice car. So throughout this experience I learned a positive lesson. Teachers like Paul set students of future generations toward success.

My search to gain further knowledge about audio bloging is on the runway. Does anybody know of any programs that could get me introduced to this field? I'm all for putting music on this blog as well as imaging programs. So if anyone has information about any programs pertaining to this please let me know. Thank you very much!

Today progress was made with my new friend, Mel Drum. He used to be part of the Detroit Science Center. He was fired for setting THE PATHWAY TO SUCCESS. All of us should know he now works in Ann Arbor with SUCCESS... what a concept! When Mel is not defined as the Webster's visionary, success will follow him wherever he goes. A hands-on approach creates an immersive experience that any science center must have! Any "customer" of today's technology should find time to check this out!

Best to all, -John Ott
P.S. Paul is cool, so he deserves a hug. (Hug) I can't wait for that Agriscience meeting on (2-10.) I can't wait to show those Oakland Schools representatives what a seventeen year old "customer" can do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home