What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Monday, January 31, 2005

Events Of Mon. 1-31

Suppose the world would end in June 2006... Would any of us be ready to give up the things in life we hold so dear? I wonder how what it would feel like knowing that the rest of the time spent on Earth was all for nothing? I certainly don't know what I would do because I'm not ready to pass through my body to the grave. I never expected a conversation of life altering proportions such as this. Even though I may consider this conversation to be out of the realm of possibility, it may hold possible in someone's mind. That is why I choose to be considerate and learn about the string theory of life ending possibilities.

It's seldom that two women tell me that I am crazy because lets face it; I have people skills and the wherewithal to get a girlfriend. (Yes, I am single.) This previous statement is in the realm of possibility. For example, it is possible to walk to the store and buy milk. It is not possible to walk to the store and buy milk while operating a crane. The following information I have displayed may make perfect since to 99% of you. To prove to the last percent that the information was correct I would need to snort pixie sticks up my nose. If I could survive from the pixie sticks I would have to find Jimmy Hoffa. What I am saying is this; In order to prove that the world is ending proof is needed! When information isn't proposed in an organized fashion the audience falls asleep. I have to admit I'm a pretty bright guy but I haven't seen anything that proves this "fact" possible yet. Imagine a costumer runs in a store and is yelling about a kidnapping. Fear and widespread panic would be the reaction amongst the people. If a costumer runs in a store and yells about his new cat, people would think he was odd. People need to stopping yelling about their new cats and come up with some FACTS!

Best to all, John Ott

P.S. I apologize to Paul, John I., and Jim R. For my "lack of intensity" on this post. I really want to be myself, but today I found that task quite difficult. I understand that I can't always call the shots for what life is throwing at me. I hope all of us can move on from this experience and be better people from it. I would like to say thank you for the hugs I received today, as well a sarcastic thank you to Paul for leaving me in that situation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home