What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Friday, May 26, 2006

Aspiring Writer? (5-26)

My first "professional" video game review has been posted on the GameFAQS website. After initially getting rejected I didn't lose heart, I made some changes and discovered some priorities of what supplements a good review. The review can be seen at... http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/review/R101442.html

I had also been doing some searching and from the result of that game I had discovered a new website. http://www.youtube.com/ In the site people from around the globe publish and upload videos to many different interests. Not only do we already have access to pictures, but maybe video as well.

Officially I'm now a member of the Phi Theta Kappa. It is an honor society for two year college students who plan to transfer to further their plans for education. Within a few weeks I will be done with my last class for the summer. As I finish criminal justice I will get in contact with Jim to see if we can't break some ground over the summer months.

I have also been getting down some driving time, but it isn't as much as I would hope. This is not because of ability, but because of busy work schedules.

I thought that from leaving the Observatory that I would lose myself as well as lose the aspirations to achieve what I want and for what would better society. However, I had lost my way at times, but I think I truly understand what it means to be a responsible adult. The road to life can never be easy and that's the way it should be. From the solutions that are announced should be the determining factors for what makes a good person. Not because mistakes have been made, but because mistakes have been manifested in a way that it makes the person better.

P.S. Thanks for all of the advice and help along the way!

Best to all, -John Ott