What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Nintendo DS Changing The World! (5-7)

I don't have anything academic here, but since I have been away for awhile between meeting family and driving I have had some free time. I have had the chance to purchase some titles for the DS that are entertaining.

Brain Age has been getting acclaim for the methods to train the brain in reading, writing, and arithmetic. This game has allowed me to have fun learning in other aspects that involve those examples.

The DS also has WI-FI connectivity that allows for extreme fun against others around the globe.

Three exceptional titles I have are Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters and LostMagic. I would reiterate on them but I believe them to be so magnificent that the experience should be left on the person to decide on whether or not to pursue with payments.

What makes these systems great is the ability to use the stylus to engage in playing beside pressing the buttons. It gives the user ultimate control over what their fate will be when they play online.

In order to play online you will need wireless internet access via where it is offered or through internet connection at home courtesy of the Nintendo USB Connector that plugs into the USB port. Insert the installation disc into your Windows XP computer and your all set. The process is as simple as counting to ten.

The only inconvenience is that to play online with other friend codes must be swapped. Check message boards via www.gamefaqs.com or www.nintendo.com to find solutions. There are many gamers out there waiting to challenge you including myself.

My friend codes for the following games are listed below...
Mario Kart DS (MKDS) 0129-5735-1399
Metroid Prime Hunters (MPH) 0559-0702-4673
LostMagic (All one word) 0430-2212-3756

Best to all, -John Ott

P.S. As for the news on me someone wise once said, "All is well."