What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Different Ways To Think? (2-2)

According to some research I have been digging up, I think there may be a way to transfer audio and pictures to this blog. We all know about the recent teenage obsession with "Myspace" (which allows the user to manifest both audio, and pictures) Well I might be considering doing that in order to expand the level of understanding and involvement of the information that is represented throughout the day. I will not be sacrificing the level of quality in the information... (this means the teenagers who use Myspace may consider me a genius!)

Best to all, -John Ott

P.S. I will let all of you know if changes are made!

John: Pictures / Picasa Software / FREE!
Audio / Don't know unless you can Pod Cast on the blog.

Best, my friend

Jim