What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Innovation Has Returned! (11-29)

I'm going to let the audience (that's you) know that I'm going back to bloging starting January! I have been obligating my time to driving, college, and relaxation. I also want to point out that there will be new topics of discussion. I will not abandon the efforts of bringing technology and promoting awareness to the people. I just want to broaden the horizon, I mentioned this when the blog project was in infancy. Don't worry about the new topics, the college life I have experienced will bring about new issues that will follow the goals of the people. I planned to shock, innovate, stimulate, anger, frighten, and motivate just like always!

Best to all, -John Ott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home