What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Friday, January 28, 2005

Hey Ya'll

Hey Ya'll, I love what you guys are doing. (ehh well I love what Johns telling me anyways lol..Sorry I havent really had a chance to read over your site) BUT... I think its great! From what I understand Ya'll are putting together a trip for autistic kids, thats really cool I have an autistic cousin he's 8 yrs old. John told me to give some suggestions about things to do with them though I havent a lot of time so I'll post again soon. I wanted to talk a little about the 21st centry tech. while talking with John he asked me "don't you think most schools have the tools to use bigger and better things, better then a computer..but don't know how to use them yet?" Honestly, Id have to say yes. My answer to him was this "Actually I think that public schools are way behind on more then just tech. I dont think that they are in any way productive." Though I agree with what Ya'll are saying about the tech. but as of right now most people are still getting used to the computer.. If you walked down the street 7 out of 10 people would say they could use Mic. Word. If schools cant get computers down pat then how can they go to more upgraded things? Just something to think about I guess.. I gotta go like I said before love what ya'll are doing! Peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home