What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Friday, January 21, 2005

Events Of Fri. (1-21)

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend today because Jim was busy in a meeting. It is no big deal, I will exchange the information needed on Sunday so if this situation arises again the drive won't be necessary.
Best to all, -John Ott

P.S. I added a new friend to the group as well as a new link to the post from yesterday. Thank my government class for this.
www.jibjab.com
then click to watch the "Second Term" video! ENJOY!!!

John:

Sorry about the mix-up today. Family emergency. Thanks for being a decision maker. Please make my apologies to your mom. See you on Sunday. (I also see you have been very, very, busy and as someone once said "it was good.")

Jim

My condolences go out to you and your family. Good health to all... and I appreciate your effort to help along my path of life. Also those links were correct. Thank you very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home