What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Introduction (Thurs. 1-20)

I begin to share information from a different perspective. Some claims made on this blog site may be considered to be outrageous or unexplained only to the "unwilling" kind. My quest to "soak" up knowledge will soon take off and fluster those who don't believe in multiple answers to common questions. Alongside vast amounts of everyday objects and people this cure for the common knowledge will be forgotten and surpassed in every possible. My partners in crime, Jim R., Jim K., John I., Paul, Ed, Katelyn S., Amber, David O., and many others help shine life in the correct light.

During my time here this site will be open to any who wish to learn, or join me in the groups countless efforts to better society. Proper invites, terms, and regulations, will follow any information that is expressed here. >(Watch what you say!)

Students and philosophers will find wisdom and a good debate. Teachers will also find the same information as well as deep understanding of what we as a group actually do. Even though this blog is about my daily experiences none of this would be possible without my partners in crime. So big thanks is in order to all of you! Since this is going to happen anyway I'm going to say this now.... I love all of you as if you were my family so if anyone ever needs anything let me know. We together set the precedents needed to better our society as a whole!

I will answer to both this blog and "Sol Observatory Today." This blog will be updated daily(Pending Saturday) So check back often! I hope that this site receives criticism both good and bad. Thoughts will be challenged here because I made that my pledge to you. (everyone) Tell your friends!!! I just hope I can stay in business with these controversial topics!

Best to all,-John Ott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home