What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tribute To Gamers Everywhere (8-1)

Yes my Internet is down once again, I have not been able to post anything at home. Although at my cousin's house, I had found a video that I wanted fellow video gamer players to see.

If any of you have played Resident Evil before then it is understandable that the game is designed to keep the player on the edge of their seat. The game was meant not to "scare" in a permanent sense but rather for the moment.

This may seem as though I am calling out only Resident Evil fans, but be assured this video is also for anyone that has ever been scared of a video game.

This video is in Japanese audio with English subtitles.

The video contains strong language so view at your own discretion!

Enjoy!

Best to all, -John Ott

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCTKIqfmiWo&search