What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Sunday, June 19, 2005

PLACEMENT EXAM ON TUESDAY! (6-19)

Looking forward to continuing on the paramount of life, and possible career! Just wondering if there was any new news about the summer camp and possible events that coincide with it...

Sorry for the lack posts... After the commencement ceremony I went and visited with my Grandma (the one from the "select fifty") and hoped to hang out and collaborate awhile. I learned later that my uncle had an epileptic seizure. As for the family it has been a long week. I am hoping now that my uncle has learned from his mistakes and decides to put down drinking for good. (However, I think I may still be recovering from what I have witnessed.)

Hope all is well!

Best to all, -John Ott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home