What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Monday, February 06, 2006

One Reason That Could Be A Deciding Factor To Pursue Journalism! (Greed Or Need? You Decide!) (2-6)

I should become a journalist because I like to write and expose the truth whenever possible. However, I found that even though my previous statement is true, another factor has come up lately in the past couple of weeks. I would love to interview or be interviewed by Morgan Webb! Have any of you seen her? She has a vast knowledge of video games and design, co-hosts the show X-Play, and she is a bombshell.

The above statement does seem silly, but it would be relevant to gain some knowledge about video game design, and visit the Tokyo Game Show!

In my free time, I will be adjudicating the information and skills that could very well make this possible as well as make the collective successful along the way. (Having a dream is good, but acting on it in a positive way is utter bliss!)

Best to all, -John Ott