What John Ott discovers during encounters of the influencial kind... (Different Observatory Outlook)

Monday, February 06, 2006

More Work!? Thank You... (2-6)

First off, I'd like to send my thanks to Jim for giving me some information that will no doubt spark my interests and aspirations. Second, I have to take this chance to inform all of you of an update I have received regarding the OCC transportation problem. This situation hasn't been resolved! (Try walking through six inches of pure icy snow on a unleveled sidewalk in crutches!)
A few members of friends and OCC staff have informed me that I will be talking higher measures regarding this problem. From my understanding, these measures will consist of a roundtable discussion similar to the Agriscience Agrivisory board.

As I have mentioned in a previous post, The reason the pathways need to be shoveled and managed is because it is practical, and it is FEDERAL LAW!

More will be coming your way soon... I will let you in on the information when it becomes available.

Best to all, -John Ott

P.S. I heard from the "Grape Vine" that we have a new chairman / president of the Agriscience committee. Who is it? (: When did this happen? (: Will he be doing any real work? (: